Creative Communication Solutions Ltd. is registered as an Alberta corporation and we collect GST when working for Canadian clients. This page outlines our payment and refund policy.
Methods of Payment
We currently accept the following methods of payment:
- Cash (in-person only), cheques made to Creative Communication Solutions Ltd. or email transfers made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online via PayPal by sending money to email@example.com or by purchasing one of the e-commerce services posted on this site. PayPal allows you to pay directly from your bank account, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards.
- In-person or over the phone by Visa or MasterCard (sorry we don’t accept other credit cards but PayPal accepts AMEX).
Typical Payment Schedule
Depending on the type of services you require, we normally require payments to be made as follows:
- For hourly-based projects, we normally invoice the client as soon as the project is done, or monthly for ongoing projects. You can pay online by adding the appropriate number of hours via the One-on-One Website Assistance Service or you can pay us using another payment method listed above.
- Our customers who require help in setting up a domain name/hosting account and basic WordPress website will be given a maximum cost estimate during our initial meeting and will receive an invoice for the hours worked once the project is completed, whether this means successfully uploading the files or setting up a few pages of your WordPress website.
- For larger one-time projects like Custom Websites or HTML/WordPress Development, we will request a down-payment upfront. The exact amount will be determined after assessing your needs and this amount will be specified in an official quote and signed contract. The e-commerce section of this site can be used to pay a minimum down-payment for these types of projects. The outstanding balance will be invoiced at the end of the project.
- Larger clients who require ongoing design and development work will be invoiced monthly (we reserve the right to determine who qualifies for monthly invoicing without down-payments).
We normally sign a contract prior to commencing work, and our refund policy will be included in this contract or in our Standard Terms and Conditions. Here is how we normally handle refunds:
- Our hourly services are non-refundable, but if a client pre-pays for a set number of hours that exceed the number of hours worked, we will refund the balance or leave this balance as credit to be used within a certain period (to be agreed-upon by both parties).
- Our website development projects normally involve a 50% non-refundable deposit due prior to project commencement. The balance is due upon project completion with 100% client satisfaction.
- If the project is cancelled by the client before completion, we will retain the non-refundable deposit.
- If Creative Communication Solutions Ltd. cancels the project for an unforeseen reason beyond the client’s control, we will reimburse the client any unused portion of the down-payment (we will cover our costs to date and return the balance, along with project files, if appropriate).
- If the client is not satisfied, we will keep revising our work until the client becomes satisfied, no refund will be provided.
Our invoices are due within 15 days of invoice creation unless previously agreed-upon in writing.
5% interest will be billed monthly if invoices are not paid on time.